Megaphone is looking for a Sales Marketing Coordinator to work at our fast-paced podcast technology and ad services company. The Sales Marketing Coordinator role is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to join a close knit and smart team of a rapidly growing business. If you’re creative, organized, and proactive, this is the job for you. This job will report to the Sales Marketing Manager and is based in Brooklyn, NY.
- Develop collateral for the sales team including custom slides, presentations, one-sheets, and case studies
- Work with other departments to ensure collateral reflects up-to-date capabilities and to develop internal resources
- Plan email marketing campaigns to align with company updates and key planning periods
- Stay on top of current news in the advertising, podcasting, and audio space and turn relevant stories into useful collateral or talking points
- Contribute to social media strategy
- Aid in planning and execution of sponsored events
Requirements and attributes of the ideal candidate:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, preferred
- 2 plus years in the digital media industry, preferred
- High level of adaptability to respond to changing priorities while adhering to deadlines
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Proactive with a strong desire to learn
- Ability to think strategically
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and interest in podcasts a plus
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com.
Megaphone is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.