Megaphone is looking for a Customer Experience Associate to join it’s best-in-class Customer Experience (CX) team. You will interface directly with our customers to ensure they are delighted by their experience working with Megaphone and using the Megaphone platform. You will create accessible, informative help documentation for our tech products and interface with customers on a daily basis. And you will work collaboratively with our Product, Tech, and Business Development teams to create efficient processes, influence product development, and be an all around product expert both internally and externally.
Your primary focus will be on helping Megaphone customers get onboarded to and using the platform, answering product questions, tracking user feedback, escalating issues to our engineers and acting as a bridge between our customers and our product and tech teams.
This job is based in Washington, DC.
- Use the Intercom app to communicate directly with customers.
- Own customer communications from onboarding and training to troubleshooting and resolution.
- Create Help Documentation for new products and features.
- Become a Megaphone expert and communicate what you’ve learned to our customers and to fellow colleagues.
- Ensure that all customers have a great experience using Megaphone and report bugs or other issues when necessary.
- Execute onboarding program for new customers via phone calls and live demos.
- Influence the future of Megaphone through daily communications with our customers and consistent collaboration with the product team.
- Act as an Account Manager by answering questions related to invoices, payments, contract changes, and general customer related inquiries.
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as Megaphone evangelists (e.g. testimonials, case studies, product interviews, etc.)
- 2-4 years of professional work experience (1+ year in a customer-facing or account management position, such as consulting, technical assistance, direct support or account management.)
- A cheerful disposition geared towards helping our customers solve problems through empathy and positivity.
- An interest in technology and product development.
- Results-driven mentality with a bias towards action and speed.
- Excellent writing skills to turn complex topics into easy-to-understand and concise language.
- The ability to switch gears between different customer segments and varying responsibilities within the product team.
- Experience with G Suite products.
Bonus Points for:
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals.
- Genuinely loving podcasts.
- Comfort in a startup environment – we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.