Megaphone is looking for a Creative Solutions Specialist to work at our fun, fast-paced podcast technology and ad services company. The role is an awesome opportunity for someone who wants to join a smart, close-knit team in a rapidly growing business. If you’re passionate about podcasts, driven by the creative process, client-focused and collaborative, then we want to hear from you. This job reports to the Director, Creative Solutions and is based in Brooklyn, New York.
- Writing, editing, and formatting all copy (e.g., audio ads, scripts, blog posts, etc.)
- Collaborate with Sales, Planning, Ad Ops on creative campaign ideation, timeline management, and outgoing communication to advertisers
- Act as point of contact for the Creative Solutions team during internal and external kickoff calls
- Coordinate the creative process, production logistics with both internal and external audio producers, vendors, talent
- Develop and maintain internal documents, including Best Practices, creative asset tracking, and archiving and storage of ad copy
- Communicate clearly with the team on progress and timelines throughout the entire workflow process
- Assist in A/B testing of ad creative in collaboration with external testing partners
- Push the boundaries of audio advertising by bringing big, bold ideas to the podcast table
Requirements and attributes of the ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field, preferred
- 5+ years of advertising experience, with a focus on copywriting; agency experience is a plus
- Impeccable project management skills—highly organized, prone to processes, ability to iterate, and drive results with efficiency
- Excellent grammar, writing, and editing skills. Experience writing for audio is strongly desired
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Exceptionally detail-oriented
- Fluent in Google Suite (e.g., Drive, Docs, Forms, etc.)
- A solid understanding of the podcast space and podcast advertising
- Business minded
To apply, please email a cover letter, resume, and writing samples and/or other relevant work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Megaphone is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.