Megaphone is looking for a Client Solutions Specialist to work at our fun and fast-paced podcast technology and ad services company. The Client Solutions Specialist role is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to join a close knit and smart team of a rapidly growing business. If you’re interested in digital sales, have strong communication skills, and strive to provide top level customer service, this is the job for you. This job will report to the Director, Advertising and Sales Operations in Brooklyn.
- “Quarterback” the presale and post sale process with the specific intent to free up sellers to be out in the field
- Understand client goals and key KPI’s to be able to articulate to internal cross functional teams what's needed at any point in the sales process
- Deliver best-in-class customer service to Megaphone’s advertiser and agency partners using a client-first approach to make recommendations that meet campaign objectives and drive revenue growth
- Embody a behavior and mindset of driving revenue and retention by creating strategic recommendations that are mutually beneficial for clients and Megaphone’s ad sales business
- Lead all client and partner kick off calls post sale
- Become Megaphone’s product and process expert to consult with sales and sales clients when necessary to field product functionality and capability questions and/or media plan recommendation questions throughout the sales cycle
- Attend and participate in client meetings and client entertainment to deepen client relationships as a trusted and valued partner when possible
- Liaise and develop strong relationships with cross-functional internal teams including Creative Studios, Pricing and Inventory, Ad Product, and Product Marketing to deliver cohesive best-in-class customer service to clients
- Have a strong knowledge of our data ingestion, data syndication, and study processes
- CSS is NOT expected to do all the work nor have all answers all the time BUT is expected to know where to to go internally to get to a solution
Requirements and attributes of the ideal candidate:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, preferred
- 3 plus years in the digital media industry
- High level of adaptability to respond to changing priorities while adhering to deadlines
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong ability to collaborate across multiple teams
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong analytical skills
- Proactive nature
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
To apply, please send a resume email@example.com.
Megaphone is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.