Megaphone is looking for a Manager, Advertising Operations to work at our fun and fast-paced podcast technology and ad services company. The Manager of Advertising Operations role is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to join a close knit and smart team of a rapidly growing business. If you’re organized, good at multi-tasking, and excel at clear communication, this is the job for you. Working at Megaphone also means casual dress, full benefits, competitive salaries, and a friendly work environment. This job will report to the Director of Advertising and Sales Operations and is based in Brooklyn, NY.
- Manage a 2-3 person Digital Media Operations team
- Use of third Party Ad Servers and technology solutions, such as Google Campaign Manager (DoubleClick DCM), Sizmek, Atlas, Adform, Lucid, etc.
- Act as the authority for all technical issues involved in running ad campaigns
- Work closely with internal departments and external partners to ensure that appropriate materials are received and/or distributed correctly
- Keep multiple projects on-track
- Work with media, creative and analytics teams at the onset of a campaign to identify and implement all creative and technical requirements
- Recognize recurrent or potential issues and problems, and know when to escalate and propose solutions, where possible
- Coordinate and meet all deliverables accurately and in a timely manner
Requirements and attributes of the ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, preferred
- 3-4 years digital and/or radio advertising experience
- Excellent active listening and communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent project management skills with ability to multi-task and manage emotions
- Excellent analytical skills
- Highly organized, with an eye for detail
- Original thinker who generates ideas and implements creative solutions
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Google Drive, and Keynote
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Megaphone is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.