Megaphone is looking for a Digital Ad Trafficker to work at our fun and fast-paced podcast technology and ad services company. The Digital Ad Trafficker role is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to join a close knit and smart team of a rapidly growing business. If you’re organized, good at multi-tasking, and excel at clear communication, this is the job for you. Working at Megaphone also means casual dress, full benefits, competitive salaries, and a friendly work environment. This job will report to the Manager of Advertising Operations and is based in Brooklyn, NY.
- Manage day- to- day trafficking of ad campaigns across the Panoply network of Podcasts
- Schedule, track, and receive ad approvals
- Creative testing and troubleshooting
- Communicate clearly with the team on progress and timelines throughout entire workflow process
- Assist in managing the internal campaign tracking system and the documentation of insertion orders via internal tech platform
- Work closely with the Sales and Ad Operations team to ensure we're meeting client expectations and delivering campaigns successfully and on time
- Monitor pacing of current campaigns and produce campaign wrap-up reports with the assistance of Planning and Sales
- Timely delivery of all tasks
Requirements and attributes of the ideal candidate
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, preferred
- Minimum 1 year in the digital media industry, preferred
- High level of adaptability to respond to changing priorities while adhering to deadlines
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong ability to collaborate across multiple teams
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong analytical skills
- Proactive nature
- Knowledge of third party ad tags
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Megaphone is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.